Michelle McCoy is a Board-Certified Functional Health Coach, Licensed Ecclesiastical Health Practitioner and Podcast Host.
Michelle supports women who have been struggling with Chronic Fatigue and Autoimmune symptoms to reclaim their health with anti-inflammatory lifestyle changes and natural solutions using a Godly approach.
She desires to help other women to be soul inspired and empowered in all areas of health; Mind, Body and Soul and challenges women to turn their despair into deliverance as our Heavenly Father intended.
Michelle is happily married to her best friend of 29 years; they have 2 adult children and their spouses and 3 grand dogs! Michelle and her husband are currently thriving during this new phase of living within an empty nest.
5 Fun Facts About Michelle!
1. I have wanted chickens for almost 3 years and I finally got my husband on board this year!
2. I haven’t had to mow my yard in 20 years! Perks of having a son and a hubby who love to do it.
3. I generally have 3-5 books I am reading at any given time.
4. I love the beach and mountains equally.
5. I am a terrible gardener but always have high hopes each spring.
So Many Ways to Connect with Michelle
Visit Winter Grace Senior Ministries to Learn More about Our Holistic, Christian Ministry with and for Older Adults. We would love to work with you individually, with your family, and/or your church family. Our mission is to: